Suspicious admin

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Suspicious admin

Postby Just_iN » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:36 pm

"mamalukes" is currently turning wh on and off. I suggested to vote him out, Admin or whatever he is (Krakencito) wants to ban me if i votekick him out. He didnt even spec him and was provoking me from another server to "try abuse power". He didnt even spec him or wasnt even in the same server suggesting he is a "good player" and as rank 70 he cant be cheater. U guys banned way higher ranks for using cheats and rank isnt even important since u can start to use cheats any lvl u want especially if u noob like this dude who doesnt even hide it. Since Kraken and luke are obviously friends, i suggest some1 else look into this since Kraken is biased and possibly corrupted.
Cheers.
Just_iN
Donator

Re: Suspicious admin

Postby KraKenncito22! » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:31 pm

I do not care how many times you are reporting to me, you do not have proofs, and if you have them I warn you, that I have evidence where you offend a player, with the word PUTA, BITCH OR SHIT, AS YOU WANT, so I do not care how many times you offenses always defend the innocent.
KraKenncito22!

Postby Terminator » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:03 am

We will investigate
But you should know the diffrence between admins and donators.
Topic should be "suspicious donator".
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby Ismail » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:24 am

You don't remember kraken when you said P**A,B**CH,...?
i'm with JUST_IN !
ismailKr.
*Just**Player*
Ismail

Postby Just_iN » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:34 pm

terminator wrote:But you should know the diffrence between admins and donators.

My apologies, he sounded 2 arrogant to be just a donator and was calling me out.

KraKenncito22! wrote:you do not have proofs, and if you have them I warn you, that I have evidence where you offend a player, with the word PUTA, BITCH OR SHIT, AS YOU WANT

This is best place to post your evidence. However, u know admins have all chat logs saved so i hope they permban u for being a low iq donator/liar and your friend for cheating.

Cheers
Just_iN
Donator

Return to Complaints