An appeal to administrators and moderators

The hub for everything related to |KinG| and our servers.

An appeal to administrators and moderators

Postby Bubble » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:47 pm

I need an answer to the abuse of privileges over donors
I was banned for the 5th time and without evidence and I'm tired of being taken off the server without tests without demonstrations just to bother me
I ask for a response and I need to know if the administrator and moderators can make a debate on closing access to all those donors by banning people without evidence and leaving only the keickeo to get out and not ban
Or ask for proof of all the prohibitions that begin to give all those donors
I hope an answer thank you very much
^5,B u b b l 3
Bubble

Re: An appeal to administrators and moderators

Postby Bababooey » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:45 am

I agree. Strip everyone,except for players you trust, of their vote to kick rights. It's gotten way out of hand
Bababooey

Postby HomerS » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:21 am

The admins know about the donators who are abusing their ban vote calling privileges. We have asked Badboy, the owner of the servers, to limit their ability to call just kick votes, but the final decision is his. Until then, we are doing our best to identify and ban the abusive donators. We have banned several recently, but we know there are more.

You can help by telling us the names of the abusers. The name of the vote caller appears in the chat area in the upper left of the screen. If you miss it, you can view the chat history by pressing SHIFT and ~ at the same time. The ~ key is just above the TAB key. Scroll up to see the older information. The name of the vote caller will be there. Knowing the names of the abusers make it a lot easier for the admins to find them, watch them, then catch them in the act. Once we catch them, we will keep them off the server for a long time.

When you see yourself being voted on, vote no, then look for the name, then tell everyone that you are not cheating and they should vote no. A successful vote ban will keep you off the servers for 30 minutes, then you can return.
HomerS
Server Moderator

Postby Col. Klink » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:56 pm

Great advice.
Col. Klink
Server Moderator

Return to Discussion