help admins

Having problems? Noticed a bug? Need to contact admin? Do it here.

help admins

Postby Alejandro » Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:14 am

Hello, I am very happy in the game and I just changed my computer and I forgot the cod2 disk and I don't have it anymore, I am not so confident talking to strangers but I will trust the King Clan site I seek immediate help the experts in these cases as horrible as I can solve the cod2 error stopped I wait for an immediate response on the subject and I await your response thank you for your time and thanks.
Alejandro

Re: help admins

Postby Terminator » Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:58 am

Hi,
I sent u a pm showing you how to install version 1.0. (check your inbox in the forum)
To run both versions 1.0 and 1.3, read the topic:
https://king-clan.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6190
See u in the game.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby Alejandro » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:10 pm

Hello Mr. Terminator, I am eternally grateful for that help, but unfortunately it didn't work, can I never play cod2? thanks greetings.
Alejandro

Postby Terminator » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:38 pm

U have to look in your messages (maybe u tried to install the patch without installing the game), i sent those files to many players here and they are working. U can ask for help from a friend that knows how to decompress and install the files i sent.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby Alejandro » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:41 pm

no no friend, thanks, but it is not the patch that I need is crack, and I need it fast, but I am trying to leave Mexico for obvious reasons and little internet connection, and I expect my flight soon, what I mean is to be A quick thank you.
Alejandro

Postby Terminator » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:52 pm

See your messages u have not opened your inbox in the forum. The messages i sent to you are still pending and not read.
Look in the top left corner in the forum, near user controle panel, u will see: " 2 new messages", click there and u will see my private messages to you.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby HomerS » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:54 pm

You need crack and are trying to leave Mexico for obvious reasons? Not so obvious. Is this about something other than being able to play Cod2? Or is this just a joke (a bad one)?
HomerS
Server Moderator

Postby Alejandro » Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:12 pm

What kind of joke do you think I do? Sorry for asking for help in this forum and no kidding would not bother anyone, sorry for being your obstacle or at least I think so.
Alejandro

Postby HomerS » Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:26 pm

Alejandro wrote:What kind of joke do you think I do? Sorry for asking for help in this forum and no kidding would not bother anyone, sorry for being your obstacle or at least I think so.

I am referring to your statements, " I need is crack, and I need it fast, but I am trying to leave Mexico for obvious reasons." Crack is a derivative of cocaine and is an illegal drug. Why would you bring that up in this forum? And why is it obvious that you are trying to leave Mexico?
HomerS
Server Moderator

Postby Alejandro » Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:38 pm

No, no, no, it's not cocaine, I lost the cod2 disc and that disc contains the CRACK that allows me to enter the game, and I need one to play.
Alejandro

Next

Return to Support