2 maps removed in 1.3 version

Server, website and mod update information.

Re: 2 maps removed in 1.3 version

Postby Just_iN » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:49 pm

Argentan isnt dynamic at all, its just spawn luck. Since every1 camps there, winning the fight based only on where u spawned is totally useless. For all the campers out there and their '??' about it... Imagine if every single player camped... How many kills u think would game have? 0. Yes, 0 and a single map would last forever. U campers would leave the game too. Quit bitching about "whats wrong with sitting and waiting for some1 to come on center of my scope" cause u are able to do that ONLY because others ARE NOT CAMPING. Pardon my language if its over the edge.

+1 for removing argentan

If u ever bring it back, i suggest DM mode, then u will only hear campers crying to remove it.
Just_iN
Donator

Postby Fuzzy Dunlop » Mon May 11, 2020 2:52 am

I was out of the game for 3-4 months. When I returned, there were all these new maps! It makes it much more interesting and fun, though I am lost all of the time on the bigger ones and constantly walk into ambush.

I like Provence at least so far. The sounds are fun...Edith Piaf on the record player, etc. I was even stupid enough to get killed by the dogs.

I confess I don' understand why people love Gob Rats, Bedroom, etc and want to play them over and over. I prefer the more "realistic" maps- the towns especially.
Fuzzy Dunlop
Donator

Postby |KinG|X-X » Mon May 11, 2020 11:21 am

Fuzzy,
I am glad that I am not the only one that likes the new maps. Terminator and Badboy put many hours into the new maps and it makes the game even better. I hope everyone learns to enjoy the new maps!

|King|X-X
|KinG|X-X
Server Moderator

Previous

Return to News