MUTED FOR REPORTING AIMBOT TO ADMIN

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

MUTED FOR REPORTING AIMBOT TO ADMIN

Postby zodiac_pb » Mon May 11, 2020 10:31 am

Hello dear admins,

few days ago there was aimbot in server, i was calling admin via chat, after 5 min i get response from some admin (dont remember nick), he told me that player is ok now, i replied ofc is ok now after 5 mins of mine texting, calling admin and telling that player is aimbot - he told me to shut up and mutted me.
Look, im member of *************** team and we have our servers, so I know how to deal when someone is abusing or violating rules, but this behaviour of your admin isnt acceptible or at least it shouldnt be for head admin.
All in all im very disapointed i believed this server is serious with serious admins not a kids so I and my friends will stop playing at this server. My nick is PE Zodiac

In general, servers are very unlean with ton of cheats mostly WH and admins dont show a will to listen regular players who want to report cheaters and keep server clean. You dont have to answer me to this im not going to read it anyway.
Wish you all best.
zodiac_pb

Re: MUTED FOR REPORTING AIMBOT TO ADMIN

Postby Terminator » Mon May 11, 2020 11:50 am

U were muted for constant false accusations to most of the old and good players here, and insults to servers and admins.
We have no lessons to learn from you, and you really have no eye for cheats, and maybe that's why your server died.
Good luck!
Btw, the admin who answered you, never told u to shut up (LOL) and I have the discussion recorded. And it's not him who muted you, It was me.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby zodiac_pb » Mon May 11, 2020 12:03 pm

Constant false accusations and insults to servers and admins? Shame on you, you are lier! I was high ranked player on your server and i knew who is cheater who regular player, i spent some time there for your information!
Thats why your server is full -but of bots haha ... I dont have eye for cheats? No dude the truth is that you and your admins are letting cheaters to play, because cheaters know that they are welcomed on KING servers and reason why they are enjoying there, couse they are protected by admins!

For your information, ********* server is alive, sniper server is one of best ones, feel free to join sometime, we will show you how to lead server and admins, with real players not bots. Obviously you noob dont know how to deal with humans since you are dealing mostly with - bots, bot server, bot admins :)

If you see that you have aproximately 5 players and 55 bots at your servers, i think its clear which server is dying, and after this situation and your answer now i know and why.

Best,
Zodiac
zodiac_pb

Postby Terminator » Mon May 11, 2020 1:44 pm

The discussions you were muted for:
May the 3rd:
1.JPG
1.JPG (36.19 KiB) Viewed 9227 times

Translation:

- 50% of players here are cheateers and the other are campers
- Admins are fu*ers and off di*k
- You are not suprised to be banned and u don't care because u have ur own server

- The same day: recruiting our players for ur server:
2.JPG
2.JPG (58.67 KiB) Viewed 9220 times

May the 9th
3.JPG
3.JPG (70.76 KiB) Viewed 9227 times
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby Terminator » Mon May 11, 2020 1:49 pm

So, Any time we will find you in chat making troubles, you will be muted for longer periods, until you reach the Mute perm.
Any other comments you post with a direct or indirect lack of respect for King servers or administrators, or an announcement for your dying server, you will be banned from the forum.
PS: your posts will be edited to delete the name of ur server
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby zodiac_pb » Mon May 11, 2020 4:37 pm

Thank you for this chat preview, now all visitors of this forum can see what is result of ignorance of admins when I was calling and calling to report AIMBOT Player ... And you can see, not only me but other players were irritated also, ofc. i offered to move to normal server... Anyway, your server, your rules, now that are clear rules - cheaters are welcomed, regular players will be banned after they get pissed of since admins are "drkaju kurac" and when players loose their nervs eventualy and start swearing like i did.

Wish you all best with your BOT servers, if you think you are sucessiful to have server full of bots and few cheaters, go ahed and good luck.

Ban me form forum, thats only thing what you noobs know to do, to ban and not to accept players suggestions.
FUCK KING BOT SERVER AND ADMIN TEAM
zodiac_pb

Postby Terminator » Mon May 11, 2020 5:35 pm

Banned on the forum (as u suggested).
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby pedro01 » Wed May 13, 2020 9:22 pm

Zodiak You will be banned all servers behave an IDIOTS from Dajka Ekipa server the next soon, You will see!!! Nobody tolerated this kind of behaivour. You are A TRUE idiote.
Luckily I know Joca and many others from old times, Rename yrsfl and delete Puknuta Ekipa clan tag. You are Not deserve it.

And read:
...Na tabli je dovoljeno dobesedno vse, razen zaprisege in žalitve na kakršni koli podlagi. Nismo tako neusmiljeni in nesramni kot nekateri forumi, zato zapremo temo, ki nam ne ustreza in prepovemo uporabnika novincev. To je najlažji način, vendar ni pravično. Zato se po svojih najboljših močeh trudimo, da se odzovemo vsem in zadostimo vašim potrebam, da skupaj izboljšujemo delo naših strežnikov in skrbnikov...
pedro01
Donator

Return to Complaints