I could not have enjoyed

I could not have enjoyed

Postby Trinity » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:36 am

Last 1 week; The countries playing games have narrowed my internet bandwidth, I don't know what they did? Or they are not using vdsl 2 I don't know! I don't know if it could be this one; I do not know if the internet infrastructure of the people playing games is bad. I could not make sense!
I think the guys are picking the wrong server; Example: I live in America, I join the server in America.
Can another player do as follows? Example: The person living in America is playing on the European server, so does he knowingly raise it or not knowing it?
Damn I think of the bad script I don't know if the idiot is trolling us if he's torrenting in the background, if he's doing something in the background; therefore ping is rising.

Or there is something in the game server I do not understand Unable to remove or capacity.

Trinity
Trinity

Re: I could not have enjoyed

Postby Terminator » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:08 pm

You're playing US3 server in early time, when too few players are online, even your ping should be lower than that ...
1 player with high ping cannot affect the game. I think you should also check your connection. US server is working fine, so it is not a server problem.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby Trinity » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:23 pm

justloveInhate; see ping please! maybe i sent a photo. If you reply, a user has 999 ping networks. I will send it to you.
Trinity
Trinity

Postby Terminator » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:50 pm

When a user has 999 ping, he is automatically kicked by the server after 3-4 minutes. We don't have max ping setting in the servers, and some of the players living thousands miles away from the servers, or having bad internet in their countries... It's not their fault that they have high pings
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby Trinity » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:06 pm

Thank you. what should be done? I'm getting colder from the game. Internet Infrastructure of the other party is not good!

this is the person with 999 ping.

Trinity
Trinity

Postby Terminator » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:22 pm

You see your ping is better than the photos you posted before, there is something to do with your connection. The guy with 999 ping has nothing to do with your ping, his connection was interrupted and he has already quit the server, you saw he was disconnected when his session expired.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby Trinity » Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:47 pm

I wrote in a whisper today in the chat have you read I guess you didn't answer.
Trinity
Trinity

Postby Terminator » Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:16 pm

Trinity wrote:I wrote in a whisper today in the chat have you read I guess you didn't answer.

Sorry I was afk and I missed what you wrote, Please send it in a private message.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Return to Call of Duty 2