can't get into your servers...disconnect

Having problems? Noticed a bug? Need to contact admin? Do it here.

can't get into your servers...disconnect

Postby SourKraut » Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:55 pm

Hello: I was just playing online and at the end of one map a statement came up "SourKraut: ??? jpbot was installed", something like that, the game when to the next map and after a few minutes it disconnected with the "jgpbot" or what ever it was and will not let me back on...can someone explain to why.

thanks
SourKraut

Re: can't get into your servers...disconnect

Postby Terminator » Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:56 pm

Banned perm for having jdkbot Installed
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (13.17 KiB) Viewed 6961 times
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby SourKraut » Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:24 am

Hello Terminator: That is the message alright, but I swear I didn't purposely install that "hack" it happened when I was on your server..I think? if anything can you tell me how do I remove it; do I need reinstall cod2? I wish I knew how that was installed
SourKraut

Postby SourKraut » Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:32 am

Hello Again: I uninstalled cod2, because I thought after my last post, if this can be installed on computer without knowing then off it goes. I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else.
SourKraut

Postby Terminator » Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:25 pm

You talk about the jdkbot as if it was just a simple configuration problem!
The installation of this software is premeditated and requires a configuration and a choice of the options it contains and activation.
So, the way you write this ban appeal is not convincing, and a simple uninstall cannot solve the trust issue.
Come back after a month and we'll look into it.....
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby SourKraut » Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:53 pm

Hello: Thanks for the reply, but I honestly do not know how it was installed, as you stated it takes more than removing COD2, so again I don't even know how to remove it, because I never cheated or downloaded any of that crap, I don't like cheaters. I hate to keep bugging you, but where does that file exist? out the COD2 folders. I would really like your help and I understand your point of view of trust.
SourKraut

Postby |KinG|X-X » Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:05 am

As terminator stated in his previous comment. This is not a simple configuration issue. The mod was installed intentionally. Come back in a month after uninstalling and reinstalling a CLEAN version of COD2, and MAYBE we will consider allowing you to join the servers again. Until that time, don't bother wasting any more of our time pleading ignorance.

King X-X
|KinG|X-X
Server Moderator

Return to Support