Ayuda

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Ayuda

Postby Alex sincler » Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:55 am

Buenas noches como les va hoy en la tarde me mutaron esta bien no hay problema con eso puede que sea algo que me gano pero aveces lo hacen sin motivo ese no es el punto si no que no puedo entrar al server me banearon que paso si no dije nada ofensivo mucho menos grosero y quiero jugar pues es mi pasatiempo y no encuentro lógica el porque paso eso
Alex sincler

Re: Ayuda

Postby Terminator » Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:58 am

First of all, this is an English forum, you should only write in English.
Also, this is not a complaint, it should be posted in the ban appeal section.
About your ban:
1- Muted several times for language, blatant trolling, spam, lack of respect towards players and admins...
2- you were muted for 1 day after writing this:

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (16.76 KiB) Viewed 5604 times

3- You changed your name to insult the admin and he banned you for 1 day for avoiding mute.
4- Your ban expires after 15 hours and 20 minutes from now, but your mute was updated to 3 days and it expires after 2 days and 15 minutes.
Hope this helps you understand what to do to avoid having problems again in the future. Our goal is not to punish people...
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby Alex sincler » Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:21 am

I see, young man, very interesting, mutes don't matter much to me, where I was worried was if I had lost count, because I really love that game, I don't give importance to mutations, it's something that happens and that's it, you can talk again checking the account just now I realize that it says Puto Administrador it is funny because I did not know the name they will know that sometimes my brothers use it and say stupid things to others that if I said it I assume responsibility for the case because sometimes they mutate me for no reason and insult that no more Well, I'm the one they insult, telling me badly that I'm no good as a rookie, also that I don't contribute anything to the team and they say it in English because since I don't know anything about the language they take advantage of it, but thanks man, what a relief I'm anxious for that time to pass, greetings and thanks
Alex sincler

Postby |KinG|X-X » Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:46 am

We do not take insults lightly here. We offer clean servers with many updates and good admins watching over them. If you wish to continue to enjoy our servers, keep that in mind.
|KinG|X-X
Server Moderator

Postby Alex sincler » Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:20 pm

good day gentlemen yes man because knowing that I had a name like that I don't have to come and put this here because it's something I'm earning I don't have to complain because I've already been mutated for 3 days and it doesn't matter I'm just interested in playing I don't know which administrator changed me but it would be very cool to ask for an apology on my part I already put order by scolding the being that changed its name quickly because another account was made instantly and I never run from mutations because sometimes it is something that I win greetings comrades and excuse me if my english is bad I use a translator
Alex sincler

Postby Alex sincler » Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:24 pm

I take responsibility for everything there is no problem even if it wasn't me but it is my account and I have to be responsible someone has to pay the bills
Alex sincler

Return to Complaints