redirect.iwd

Having problems? Noticed a bug? Need to contact admin? Do it here.

redirect.iwd

Postby TheLaw » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:34 am

Hey guys,

Lately, I've been unable to connect to any of the |KinG| servers on 1.0. When I try to connect, my CoD2 attempts to download a non-existing file called redirect.iwd. I was wondering if any of you had this problem and if anyone knows the source of the problem.
TheLaw

Re: redirect.iwd

Postby mayiaa » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:19 am

Hello,
im not sure, if i had same problem or something little bit different, when i started play cod.. But i fixed it thnx this:
(Sorry for my very bad english.)

For 1.0 version u must delete "iw_15.wid" in activison/cod2/main and put different "localized_english_iw11.iwd". This file is different for 1.0 and 1.3, but have same name. But different size (for 1.0 its 126kB and for 1.3 its 1kB). So i copy this file from version 1.0 on desktop and when i wanna switch from 1.3 to 1.0, just copy it to cod2 folder, delete iw_15 and put crack, couse i have cracked version. And its working and i can quickly switch to versions. :)

And if u wanna this file for 1.0, i uploaded it here: http://www.filedropper.com/localizedenglishiw11
I wish, it help!

Have a nice day
mayiaa

Postby TheLaw » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:05 pm

Oddly, it doesn't seem to work for me. I've tried your method, and I've even tried overwriting the binaries and DLLs, but the problem is still there.
TheLaw

Postby BadBoy » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:58 am

You are connecting to the old US server. Refresh your server list and you will find the new server.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Return to Support