Ban?

Having problems? Noticed a bug? Need to contact admin? Do it here.

Ban?

Postby LYME » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:59 pm

Like are u kidding me? I've just got banned for wallhack playing so poorly and not making any silly plays? On top of that playing on steam account? Is this a mistake or admins here are completly retarded? Cracked meatbot 1.3 EU server.
LYME

Re: Ban?

Postby BarackStalin » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:57 pm

Calling admins retarded is not a good start to getting back on the server. Post what your login username is so Badboy can check on who banned you and why.
BarackStalin
Server Moderator

Postby LYME » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:37 pm

Lyme or Lymeis or Lymeisaproblem. One of those.
LYME

Postby BadBoy » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:15 am

You were banned by SyED.

Awaiting feedback/demo.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Postby SyED » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:29 am

please stop making fake complains about wh/aimbot.
i was playing when u hit me through the tree while i was hiding , watching killcam u just came to window and started shooting and killed me i was not showing in killcam,,,
bcz he was making complains i go there and did not see any cheater so thought to play for sometime so as soon he killed me after watching killcam i just ban him, i dont hv demo .
even if u get unban pls stop accusing players for cheats.
SyED
Server Moderator

Postby LYME » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:53 am

Yeah there was a guy who has been playing with aimbot (really obvious one, only headshots left and right) and I've been talking about him but he maybe left or some1 else banned him. Nice admin you are if u banned me based on ONLY 1 random action and u didnt even spec me in long term and record demo. Unban me please, im innocent. Map was Wallendar, Germany about 5-6pm EU time I guess. Server - Cracked meatbot EU 1.3.
LYME

Postby SyED » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:33 pm

there was no one cheating when i was playing there, you were accusing players for wh/aimbot.
anyway wait for badboys reply.
SyED
Server Moderator

Postby LYME » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:47 pm

SyED wrote:i was playing when u hit me through the tree while i was hiding , watching killcam u just came to window and started shooting and killed me i was not showing in killcam,,,
bcz he was making complains i go there and did not see any cheater so thought to play for sometime so as soon he killed me after watching killcam i just ban him, i dont hv demo .

Get your stuff together, did u ban me for cheating or not? Even if I accuse someone You as admin should check this out, instead u banned me for WALLHACK not for FLAMING, or ACCUSING other players for cheating without ANY proof. I wonder how can u be even an admin here. This makes me speechless.
LYME

Postby BadBoy » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:26 pm

Unbanned due to lack of demo.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Return to Support