Got banned again

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Got banned again

Postby terminator » Sun May 12, 2019 7:26 pm

When do the server staff be consious about what we are suffering here???????
I was about the quit playing in the server, but friends told me to stay
And when logged in the same idiot came to call vote against me and got banned
Terminator
terminator
Server Moderator

Re: Got banned again

Postby Spiers » Sun May 12, 2019 7:36 pm

Agree Terminator. In the years I have been playing here, I've never had an issue. Suddenly, everytime I have a good score, an admin will ban me. This is getting totally ridiculous!
Spiers

Postby terminator » Sun May 12, 2019 7:39 pm

Its not an admin brother, its just a donator.
And i agree its really ridiculous
Terminator
terminator
Server Moderator

Postby terminator » Mon May 13, 2019 1:49 am

He tried two other votes against me. But hopefully they failed
Terminator
terminator
Server Moderator

Postby termiIsCrying » Mon May 13, 2019 10:53 pm

The longer you whine about it, the more of a crying bitch on her period you'll look like. Especially when you try to suck dick SO hard just to get the attention of admins.

Too bad you don't ever play on other servers in order to know that your gameplay is subject to kicking.

Oh and btw, you got your own clan [bro]. Why don't you play on your own servers, on your own clan, where everything is okay?
termiIsCrying

Got banned again

Postby Tal3k » Mon May 13, 2019 11:06 pm

Another butthurt player with no name and no skill, randomly banning players on the server? Yeah, because in your mind its totally okay to connect to the server, randomly pick one player and kick him, huh? Please, get some help and real life.

Why we should be playing on our own server? Is it a rule to have own server when you are in a clan? No. I dont see a single reason to ban Termi. He is a good player, not the best one, but a good one for sure. Why he/we should play on other servers? We like this one, we have friends here (something that you probably dont have).

So please, tell us... why should be Termi banned? You are just writing mindless thoughts.

Have a nice night/day or whatever is on your planet.
Tal3k
Tal3k

Postby terminator » Mon May 13, 2019 11:17 pm

termiIsCrying wrote:The longer you whine about it, the more of a crying bitch on her period you'll look like. Especially when you try to suck dick SO hard just to get the attention of admins.

Too bad you don't ever play on other servers in order to know that your gameplay is subject to kicking.

Oh and btw, you got your own clan [bro]. Why don't you play on your own servers, on your own clan, where everything is okay?

No comment, seems that idiots are beginning to rule here. But im sure that one day you will find your self perm banned.
U are new here and u dont know anything about the rules of this community.
im playing in this servers and ill still do it,
But you....
Terminator
terminator
Server Moderator

Postby termiIsCrying » Mon May 13, 2019 11:58 pm

Dude you've been promising this permban for days. But look at you and your silly little posts. Nobody that runs this place has given a damn about you. Nobody responded to you. And you're still desperate. And that makes you cry and whine even more. And you DARE say that I'm the one who cries...
So listen: How about we stop it here, you stop the endless spawnkills and I stop kicking you (if you stop that, I won't really have a reason to kick you anyway).

And, to respond to Talek, aggressive spawnkilling and foul language towards people who are genuinely offended by this bullying style of playing are the reasons. And these are good enough reasons for kicking. Even on the lowest of servers, admins kick players if they commit to spawnkills.

P.S. https://www.gametracker.com/server_info ... 161:28960/ here you will find someone called Chris P Bacon. You'll be best friends with him instantly.
termiIsCrying

Postby HomerS » Tue May 14, 2019 7:11 am

termIsCrying,

Nobody who plays on this server receives more respect than Terminator. He receives this respect because he respects others. He is friendly to everybody and goes out of his way to help them when they have a technical issue. So what is your problem? Is it because he has more skill than you and can kill you at will?

You on the other hand, do not even have the courage of your convictions to use your own real account name here. You created this "termIsCrying" account 70 minutes before you posted this just to harass him. There are many people who will stick up for and defend Terminator. You, on the other hand, are afraid to identify yourself. Have you created so many enemies here that you are afraid you will be attacked if you use your real account name? Tell us who you really are. I dare you. If not, just stay in the hole that you keep momentarily popping out of just to harass people before you quickly crawl back into it.
HomerS
Server Moderator

Postby Tal3k » Tue May 14, 2019 9:13 am

So, If I understand correctly, you are banning Terminator (or other players) for spawnkilling and offensive language (propably because he was upset of you trying to ban him). That is really funny.

If admins on other servers are banning players for spawnkilling, these servers have different play styles, different rules and different playmodes (CTF, S&D). This server is basically running on the style players vs player and player vs BOTS?
I dont know many servers with bots. I know many servers running on style player vs player, like SPARTA clan servers, ChristianSnipers, VETERAN clan servers, etc. But these servers dont have bots.

If you have bots on the server, there are also a lot of technical problems with them. They have bugged waypoints for example. But what I wanna say... Spawnkilling on the server with bots is normal, it is normal because bots are stupid, they are stacking on the spawnpoints and stand there for few seconds and when the player is near that spawnpoint, why he shouldnt kill them all? Huh? Is that a new rule to wait until the bots start to run, start to shoot or whatever? Once again, the answer is no. There is no rule on this server, which is telling us to wait until players or bots get from the spawnpoint!

Well, in my opinion, I have written everything that I wanted to say. What does this mean for you? Stop with banning or you will be permabanned (I guess you dont care anyway). If you dont like how we are playing here, go away.

PS. To be honest, I think donator account you are using to ban players is stolen. And you have already broken the rules for donators - banning innocent players without obvious evidence of cheating.

Bye.
Tal3k
Tal3k

Next

Return to Complaints