Im sorry to everyone! :(

Server, website and mod update information.

Im sorry to everyone! :(

Postby mayiaa » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:34 pm

Hello.
I see that since I was not here (fckin 2 years) a lot of mistakes by my name.
Yes, it's my fault. :oops: For personal reasons I couldn't pay enough attention to this game, so I gave my admin privileges to Don Pedro. I saw that server needs some admin. I knew him from first days on servers in Omaha maps, i never thought, he can be this sh*t.. He always said everything is OK, said he ban only AIMBOTERS, sended me videos. I warned, pleased him manytimes, for be sure. So I naively believed him..
I don't know, what happened to him, but after some time he just start ignored all my messages.. Now we are not in contact anymore.

When I tried got back to COD2 before year and check, what is new, i found out, that my privileges are gone. I did not have time to solve it, i thought, did they just throw me away without words..? :cry:

But now im reading forum and i really want to apologize to EVERYONE that Don Pedro has banned, annoyed.
It's my fault, I should never trust him. To noone. :(

I hope, every unfair ban was fixed and thanks God, that my name will not be in bad meaning anymore, cuz before years i did my admin work A LOT and fair, i think.
Never forget great these old times, i know that few of you here remember, too.

Again, Im so sorry to everyone hurted, admins and boss for complications. :(

Sorry for my english, it's still seriously low. Thank you for reading and for understand.

Stay strong and not trust anyone! :!:
With love
Mayiaa420
mayiaa

Return to News